Cookshack Smoker Ovens are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and when installed in accordance with factory recommendations.
This limited warranty includes parts and labor for the first 90 days. Following the 90-day period, the two (2) year limited warranty is for parts only.
Cookshack, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at its option any part deemed defective upon examination by Cookshack, Inc., or its authorized agent, for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale.
Customer must obtain approval from Cookshack, Inc. before performing any service. Cookshack, Inc. is not responsible for any unauthorized service work.
1. The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only.
2. To make claim or request for the Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must notify Cookshack, Inc. Customer Service for instructions as to the repair or replacement of the defective merchandise prior to attempting or contracting for repair of the oven. (See following page for Return Merchandise Policies).
3. The model number and serial number of the Cookshack Smoker Oven must accompany any request for service to the oven.
4. The Limited Warranty shall not apply if the merchandise has been improperly installed, damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication, accident, or as a result of service or modification by any other than an authorized Cookshack, Inc. service agent.
5. The Limited Warranty is void on any and all residential units being used in a commercial setting. Residential units include the SM009-2, SM025, SM045, SM066, PG500, PG1000 and FEC100.
There are no express warranties other than the limited warranty stated herein above. No warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose shall extend beyond the respective warranty periods described above.
Cookshack, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages; lost profits or loss of use or interruption of business regardless of the form of action or theory of liability resulting from any defect in or use of the Cookshack smoker oven, accessories and/or heating elements.
Additional information on obtaining service under this Limited Warranty is available on the following page or by contacting a Cookshack, Inc. Customer Service Representative directly at (580)765-3669.