SHIPPING & RETURNS
Credit card or PayPal authorization and verification must be received prior to processing your order. Our smokers are made to order; we will contact you when your order is ready to ship. We use FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and USPS Priority on small items. The buyer will pay shipping rates. FedEx deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
RETURN MERCHANDISE POLICY
If you have merchandise that you believe is defective and requires repair or replacement, contact Cookshack at 580.765.3669. With your model and serial numbers ready, ask to speak with a member of technical support.
If you are advised to return the merchandise to the factory for repair or replacement, please observe the following procedures:
- A return number will be issued to you by a Customer Service Representative and mail you an instruction form (called a Return Merchandise Authorization) for returning the merchandise with a return number on it. All returned merchandise must have a return number. Do not return merchandise without a return number.
- If repair of merchandise is deemed necessary by Cookshack, Inc. you will be instructed as to the necessary arrangements in order to affect the repair of the merchandise.
- If replacement merchandise is deemed necessary by Cookshack, Inc. you will be invoiced for the replacement merchandise upon shipment. Credit for merchandise under warranty deemed to be defective by Cookshack, Inc. will be issued upon return of the defective merchandise.
- Credit may be denied if the returned merchandise is not found to be defective by Cookshack, Inc.; if it is not under warranty; if it is not received at Cookshack, Inc. 30 days after your RETURN NUMBER is issued; if it is damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication or accident; if it has been serviced or modified by any other than an authorized Cookshack, Inc. service agent; is not returned with a RETURN NUMBER; is not in clean condition; is not complete; is damaged or lost in transit.
- Replacement merchandise is sent to you via FedEx Ground or common carrier. If you request replacement merchandise to be sent by faster service than FedEx Ground or common carrier, you shall incur the cost of shipping.